About the pageant
The Simi Valley Days Foundation is proud to announce the first annual Miss Simi Valley pageant. In an effort to combine community support with opportunities for the young people of Simi Valley, the foundation has partnered with numerous sponsors to present a first-class event. The foundation is looking for three young ladies to represent Simi Valley at events such as the Simi Valley Days Parade, new business ribbon cuttings, athletic opening days, Christmas tree lighting at the Simi Valley Town Center, and so much more! Are you proud of your community? Do you have an outstanding talent? Are you interested in winning scholarships and cash and other prizes? Apply for Miss Simi Valley NOW!!
Qualifications & other info.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered as a finalist for Miss Simi Valley:
- Applicant must enter in one of the following categories, according to age of applicant (as of April 1, 2018):
- Petite Miss Simi Valley Days: Ages 7 – 11
- Junior Miss Simi Valley Days: Ages 12 – 14
- Miss Simi Valley Days: 15 – 18
- Applicant must live AND attend school in Simi Valley (public, private, charter, or home school group)
- Applicant must complete entire application process (attached)
- Application due no later than March 16
- Finalists will be announced March 16
- Applicant must be available for day of event and meetings/rehearsals leading up to event
- Participant and parent meeting: TBA (SV Town Center Community Room)
- Rehearsal: TBA (Center court, SV Town Center)
- Pageant: Saturday, April 21: 4:00 p.m. (Simi Valley High School Gym); dress rehearsal @ 1:00 p.m.
- Applicant must have evening wear (possibly donated by local vendors) and a short talent presentation prepared, if chosen as a finalist